- You can pay by Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit, Maestro or Electron cards.
- We regret that we are unable to accept American Express cards or Laser cards.
- We will not charge your card until the goods leave our warehouse.
- Alternatively, you can send us a cheque or postal order made payable to Bravissimo.
- You can now also pay for your order online using Bravissimo gift vouchers. We offer two kinds of voucher (e-voucher and paper voucher) and both can be used for payment on this website, via mail order and in our shops.
Verified by Visa and Mastercard Secure Code payment authentication
To give you even more confidence in shopping online with Bravissimo, we have introduced Verified by Visa and Mastercard® SecureCode™.
These services enhance your existing card account against unauthorised use when you shop with us, giving you additional security during the check out process.
To use this service, you must first register with the bank or other organisation that issued your card. Once you've registered and created your own private password with your card issuer, you will be automatically prompted at our checkout to provide this password each time you make a purchase.
Bravissimo do not have access to your Verified by Visa or Mastercard SecureCode™ password.
To find out more about these services:
Click here to visit the Verified by Visa website
Click here to visit the Mastercard® SecureCode™ website
- All orders are charged in pounds sterling.
- If you use a credit/debit card registered overseas, the total will be determined by the card issuer, based on the exchange rate at the time your card is charged.
- Please be aware that your card issuer may charge a fee for currency conversion – if you are unsure, please contact them before placing your order.
VAT Orders within the European Union (EU)
- For goods sent to addresses within the EU, VAT is included in all prices quoted in the catalogue.
- For goods sent to the Channel Islands, VAT will be deducted from the quoted prices.
Orders outside the EU
Although goods sent to addresses outside the EU are not subject to VAT, Bravissimo customers pay the same prices across the world as this helps us to cover some of the additional costs of providing a service to international customers.