Terms & Conditions
The Pepperberry website is provided to you free of charge for your personal use. Any contract for sale of goods between Bravissimo Ltd and yourself will be interpreted, construed and enforced in all respects in accordance with the laws of England, and you and Bravissimo Ltd irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Pepperberry is a registered trademark of Bravissimo Ltd in the UK and other countries. Other product and company names mentioned on our website may be the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Our website design, text, graphics and images are owned by Bravissimo Ltd and reproduction of any of these without our prior written permission is strictly prohibited.
Random Act of Kindness competition
- Giveaway opens Tuesday 17th February 2015
- Entry to the giveaway will be gained by the user either liking the 'Random Act of Kindness' post that Pepperberry uploads to Facebook or by retweeting the original 'Random Act of Kindness' post that Pepperberry uploads to Twitter.
- Winners will be chosen at random on Wednesday 18th February 2015
- The competition is open to all aged 18 or over except employees and the immediate families of Bravissimo Ltd, along with anyone connected professionally with the promotion.
- The prize consists of 2 x £50 Bravissimo/Pepperberry vouchers. One winner will be via Twitter entry. The other winner will be via Facebook entry.
- The prize must be accepted as offered, there are no cash alternatives.
- The winners will be notified within 2 weeks of the entry periods noted above. The winners will also be announced on Facebook and Twitter
- The winners will have the choice of either an e-voucher or a printed voucher.
- If an e-voucher is chosen the given email address must be valid.
- If a printed voucher is chosen the prizes will be despatched to the postal address registered with us by recorded delivery, the prize can only be delivered to a UK address.
- We reserve the right to randomly select an alternative winner if we don't hear back from the original winner within 14 days.
- Pepperberry reserves the right to amend or cancel the giveaway at any time.
- The promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Details of the winners names and county can be obtained after the draw date by writing to the promoter quoting 'Random Act of Kindness giveaway' to Bravissimo Ltd, Imperial Court, Holly Walk, Leamington Spa, CV32 4YB.
- No purchase necessary