Terms & Conditions
The Pepperberry website is provided to you free of charge for your personal use. Any contract for sale of goods between Bravissimo Ltd and yourself will be interpreted, construed and enforced in all respects in accordance with the laws of England, and you and Bravissimo Ltd irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Pepperberry is a registered trademark of Bravissimo Ltd in the UK and other countries. Other product and company names mentioned on our website may be the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Our website design, text, graphics and images are owned by Bravissimo Ltd and reproduction of any of these without our prior written permission is strictly prohibited.
Postcards from Paradise Competition
How to enter:
- Send us a postcard from your holiday destination (this can be in the UK or abroad). Please send to:
Imperial Court, Holly Walk
- All postcards must be received by 31st August in order to be considered
- Please include contact details on your postcard (either your address, phone number or email address) and your name so we can contact you if you are a winner!
Additional terms and conditions:
- The competition closes at midnight on 31st August 2014.
- The winning postcard will be selected by the Bravissimo Marketing team, and contacted via their chosen method no later than 8th September 2014. The winning postcard will also be announced on Facebook.
- By entering this competition, you agree to the use of your postcard on Bravissimo’s social media.
- Bravissimo reserves the right to amend or cancel the competition at any time.
- The sender of the winning postcard will win 1 x £100 Bravissimo Pepperberry voucher.
- The prize must be accepted as offered, there are no cash alternatives.
- The prize can be sent to UK delivery addresses only.
- Not available for Bravissimo Ltd employees, their immediate families or anyone connected professionally with the company.