Terms & Conditions
The Pepperberry website is provided to you free of charge for your personal use. Any contract for sale of goods between Bravissimo Ltd and yourself will be interpreted, construed and enforced in all respects in accordance with the laws of England, and you and Bravissimo Ltd irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Pepperberry is a registered trademark of Bravissimo Ltd in the UK and other countries. Other product and company names mentioned on our website may be the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Our website design, text, graphics and images are owned by Bravissimo Ltd and reproduction of any of these without our prior written permission is strictly prohibited.
Reviewed By You Prize Draw
- The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over except employees and the immediate families of Bravissimo Ltd, along with anyone connected professionally with the promotion.
- The Prize consists of £150 of Bravissimo/Pepperberry vouchers and a set of two Longchamp travel bags (RRP £605) which were used on our Autumn shoot for the applicant.
- Entry to the draw will be gained by leaving a review for a Pepperberry Autumn Season product on our website between the 1st September 2014 and the 31st October 2014.
- You do not need to have kept your purchase to leave a review.
- You may only review a style once however each review you leave for distinct products will gain an entry to the prize draw.
- Only reviews which are approved for publication on our website will gain entry to the draw. (Reviews are moderated to ensure they are not offensive etc)
- You must register with us on our website to leave a review, this does not include automatic subscription to our email list.
- You can unsubscribe to emails at any time via www.bravissimo.com or by calling 01926 459859.
- Entry to the draw will close 31st October 2014.
- The winner will be drawn at random by Friday 14th November.
- The winner will be notified by email only within 2 weeks of the draw date.
- We reserve the right to randomly select an alternative winner if we don't hear back from the original winner within 14 days.
- The prizes will be despatched to the postal address registered with us by recorded delivery, the prize can only be delivered to a UK address.
- No cash or other alternative prizes are available
- The promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Details of the winners name and county can be obtained after the draw date by writing to the promoter quoting "Longchamp 2014" at Bravissimo Ltd, Imperial Court, Holly Walk, Leamington Spa, CV32 4YB.
Postcards from Paradise Competition
How to enter:
- Send us a postcard from your holiday destination (this can be in the UK or abroad). Please send to:
Imperial Court, Holly Walk
- All postcards must be received by 31st August in order to be considered
- Please include contact details on your postcard (either your address, phone number or email address) and your name so we can contact you if you are a winner!
Additional terms and conditions:
- The competition closes at midnight on 31st August 2014.
- The winning postcard will be selected by the Bravissimo Marketing team, and contacted via their chosen method no later than 8th September 2014. The winning postcard will also be announced on Facebook.
- By entering this competition, you agree to the use of your postcard on Bravissimo’s social media.
- Bravissimo reserves the right to amend or cancel the competition at any time.
- The sender of the winning postcard will win 1 x £100 Bravissimo Pepperberry voucher.
- The prize must be accepted as offered, there are no cash alternatives.
- The prize can be sent to UK delivery addresses only.
- Not available for Bravissimo Ltd employees, their immediate families or anyone connected professionally with the company.