Terms & Conditions
The Bravissimo website is provided to you free of charge for your personal use. Any contract for sale of goods between Bravissimo Ltd and yourself will be interpreted, construed and enforced in all respects in accordance with the laws of England, and you and Bravissimo Ltd irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Bravissimo is a registered trademark of Bravissimo Ltd in the UK and other countries. Other product and company names mentioned on our website may be the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Our website design, text, graphics and images are owned by Bravissimo Ltd and reproduction of any of these without our prior written permission is strictly prohibited.
Bravissimo Reward Points
- Bravissimo Reward Points is free of charge to join.
- Once enrolled, Bravissimo will award members one point per full price bra purchased. Once ten or more points have been awarded, members may exchange ten points for a free bra.
- The accumulation of your points will start from the date you sign up.
- It is Bravissimo's intention to run Bravissimo Reward Points for the foreseeable future. However, Bravissimo reserves the right to suspend, postpone or cease operation of the scheme at any time, In the event of such a suspension, postponement or cessation, no compensation or recompense whatsoever will be due to members of the scheme. We will endeavour to give one month's notice of any suspension, postponement or cessation of the scheme to current scheme members.
- Bravissimo reserves the right to refuse membership, to withdraw membership from individual members and to close the scheme to new members at any time.
- Bravissimo Reward Points is not open to Bravissimo employees.
- Bravissimo reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the scheme at any time. For up to date terms and conditions, scheme members should refer to this page, where the current terms and conditions will always be shown. A scheme member will be deemed to have accepted any changes or variations by their continued enrolment in the scheme.
- Members may leave the scheme at any time - please call us on 01926 459 859. On leaving the scheme all points collected will be lost.
- One point will be awarded for each full price bra purchased after the date of joining the scheme. All bras purchased at full price will qualify for points.
- Only bras purchased at full price will qualify to add to your points value. Points will not be awarded for the purchase of sale/reduced items, nor for the purchase of basques, bodies, nightwear, swimwear, strappy tops, clothing, matching accessories (shorts, thongs etc) or hosiery. Points will not be awarded for any bra which has been discounted for any reason.
- There is no time limit to collecting points.
- Any bra which is returned for a refund, for which points have been awarded, will be deducted from your points total.
- To qualify to collect points, bras must be purchased on your own customer account.
- Bras purchased in all channels (shops, online or by mail order) will qualify for collecting points.
- Points have no value and have no expiry date but are lost if the scheme ends or if you request to close your Reward Points membership.
- Points are personal to the member and cannot be transferred to another person's account.
- Bravissimo may withdraw the loyalty points awarded to a member in the event that the member incurs debts with Bravissimo Ltd.
Free bra redemption
- One free bra will be awarded for every 10 points on your Reward Points account.
- Once you have reached your 10 points total you will receive an email to confirm this. Emails will be sent regularly, but not necessarily immediately after the purchase of the 10th qualifying bra. All customers will be entitled to receive their free bra once their eligibility has been confirmed by a further email.
- The free bra can only be redeemed in-store, by mail order or by email through our customer services team. Free bras cannot be redeemed online.
- Reward Points members will not be credited with a Reward Point for their free bra.
- Once a free bra is redeemed, ten points will be deducted from the member's Reward Points total. Any remaining points will be carried forward and counted towards the next free bra.
- The Reward Points member may choose any currently available bra of any make or size, up to a maximum value of £30, as their free bra. Bravissimo reserves the right to change or vary the maximum value of the free bra, in which case the new value will be made clear in the terms and conditions. In the event that this value changes between the date of qualifying for a free bra and the date of claiming your free bra, the value in force on the day you claim your free bra will be the one which applies. Should the maximum value be exceeded, the customer will be required to pay the difference.
- If you need to return your free bra, we will (at your request) either exchange it for an alternative bra up to the value of £30 or credit your Reward Points total with 10 points.
- Free bras cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Normal Bravissimo terms and conditions relating to returns and exchanges apply.
- Members must redeem their free bra on their own account.
- Current post and packing charges will be applied if your free bra is ordered by Mail Order.
How to redeem your points
Unfortunately we are unable to redeem your points for your free bra online, but there are three easy ways you can claim your free bra.
In Store: Find your nearest store here - we have lots of new styles, colours and sizes to choose from and you could even book in for a fitting at the same time, just to make sure you've got the perfect fit.
By phone: Call us on 01926 459859 and our lovely customer service team will process your order. Customer Services are open 8.30am to 8.30pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 5pm Saturdays and bank holidays.
By email: Email email@example.com, and let us know what bra, size and colour you would like to order and where you would like us to post your free bra. Please include a contact telephone number in your email, as we may need to contact you to process your order.
Amazing You Social wall
amazingyou.bravissimo.com is a Bravissimo 'social wall' visible to the public - showcasing all Bravissimo social profiles into one feed. We Bravissimo also pull any content and stories relating to Bravissimo into this 'social wall'. If users #AmazingYou or any other hashtags specified in Bravissimo social posts on their own Instagram images, Tweets, or Pins we, Bravissimo reserve the right to feature that content on amazingyou.bravissimo.com and/or any Bravissimo marketing material. Any user entering any Amazing You/Bravissimo associated competitions or sharing content specifically associated to Amazing You/Bravissimo forfeits any rights to their content and imagery once shared with Bravissimo.
#Berrylicious Competition Terms
- Bravissimo will be giving away a Boysenberry coloured KitchenAid mixer and specified prize offerings sporadically between (Tuesday 1st September – Saturday 31st October).
- Entrants will need to share their favourite Berry inspired recipes by uploading them to Pinterest, Instagram or Twitter and commenting with @LoveBravissimo and #Berrylicious on their Pins, Tweets and or Instagram images.
- Users must also follow the @lovebravissimo #Berrylicious board.
- Bravissimo can manually add users #Berrylicious imagery to the @LoveBravissimo #Berrylicious Pinterest board.
- Entrants cannot add directly onto the #Berrylicious Pinterest board without Bravissimo inviting the pinners to contribute to the board, therefore tagging @LoveBravissimo and #Berrylicious will send an alert to our social admin managers to locate your Pin, Tweet or Instagram Image which will then be added to the #Berrylicious board.
- We Bravissimo cannot guarantee we can locate all associated imagery and or comments as it depends on the user's privacy settings.
- Users selected on a weekly basis as a 'star baker' may also be eligible to win the KitchenAid mixer.
- Users will need to follow the required instructions within blog posts, Facebook posts, in-store cards, Instagram posts, Tweets and Pins from the Bravissimo social pages (including following the Bravissimo #Berrylicious board) to be entered into any #Berrylicious competitions.
- Winners will be selected by Katie Guy – Bravissimo marketing analyst and food blogger. Bravissimo reserve the right to withdraw the competition(s) and prize offering(s) at any time.
- The winner(s) will be contacted via Direct Message on the specified Bravissimo social page once selected.
- If the winner has not confirmed the win within 5 working days a new winner will be selected.
- No cash alternative will be offered.