Terms & Conditions
The Bravissimo website is provided to you free of charge for your personal use. Any contract for sale of goods between Bravissimo Ltd and yourself will be interpreted, construed and enforced in all respects in accordance with the laws of England, and you and Bravissimo Ltd irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Bravissimo is a registered trademark of Bravissimo Ltd in the UK and other countries. Other product and company names mentioned on our website may be the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Our website design, text, graphics and images are owned by Bravissimo Ltd and reproduction of any of these without our prior written permission is strictly prohibited.
Bravissimo Reward Points
- Bravissimo Reward Points is free of charge to join.
- Once enrolled, Bravissimo will award members one point per full price bra purchased. Once ten or more points have been awarded, members may exchange ten points for a free bra.
- The accumulation of your points will start from the date you sign up.
- It is Bravissimo’s intention to run Bravissimo Reward Points for the foreseeable future. However, Bravissimo reserves the right to suspend, postpone or cease operation of the scheme at any time, In the event of such a suspension, postponement or cessation, no compensation or recompense whatsoever will be due to members of the scheme. We will endeavour to give one month’s notice of any suspension, postponement or cessation of the scheme to current scheme members.
- Bravissimo reserves the right to refuse membership, to withdraw membership from individual members and to close the scheme to new members at any time.
- Bravissimo Reward Points is not open to Bravissimo employees.
- Bravissimo reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the scheme at any time. For up to date terms and conditions, scheme members should refer to this page, where the current terms and conditions will always be shown. A scheme member will be deemed to have accepted any changes or variations by their continued enrolment in the scheme.
- Members may leave the scheme at any time - please call us on 01926 459 859. On leaving the scheme all points collected will be lost.
- One point will be awarded for each full price bra purchased after the date of joining the scheme. All bras purchased at full price will qualify for points.
- Only bras purchased at full price will qualify to add to your points value. Points will not be awarded for the purchase of sale/reduced items, nor for the purchase of basques, bodies, nightwear, swimwear, strappy tops, clothing, matching accessories (shorts, thongs etc) or hosiery. Points will not be awarded for any bra which has been discounted for any reason.
- There is no time limit to collecting points.
- Any bra which is returned for a refund, for which points have been awarded, will be deducted from your points total.
- To qualify to collect points, bras must be purchased on your own customer account.
- Bras purchased in all channels (shops, online or by mail order) will qualify for collecting points.
- Points have no value and have no expiry date but are lost if the scheme ends or if you request to close your Reward Points membership.
- Points are personal to the member and cannot be transferred to another person’s account.
- Bravissimo may withdraw the loyalty points awarded to a member in the event that the member incurs debts with Bravissimo Ltd.
Free bra redemption
- One free bra will be awarded for every 10 points on your Reward Points account.
- Once you have reached your 10 points total you will receive an email to confirm this. Emails will be sent regularly, but not necessarily immediately after the purchase of the 10th qualifying bra. All customers will be entitled to receive their free bra once their eligibility has been confirmed by a further email.
- The free bra can only be redeemed in-store, by mail order or by email through our customer services team. Free bras cannot be redeemed online.
- Reward Points members will not be credited with a Reward Point for their free bra.
- Once a free bra is redeemed, ten points will be deducted from the member’s Reward Points total. Any remaining points will be carried forward and counted towards the next free bra.
- The Reward Points member may choose any currently available bra of any make or size, up to a maximum value of £30, as their free bra. Bravissimo reserves the right to change or vary the maximum value of the free bra, in which case the new value will be made clear in the terms and conditions. In the event that this value changes between the date of qualifying for a free bra and the date of claiming your free bra, the value in force on the day you claim your free bra will be the one which applies. Should the maximum value be exceeded, the customer will be required to pay the difference.
- If you need to return your free bra, we will (at your request) either exchange it for an alternative bra up to the value of £30 or credit your Reward Points total with 10 points.
- Free bras cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Normal Bravissimo terms and conditions relating to returns and exchanges apply.
- Members must redeem their free bra on their own account.
- Current post and packing charges will be applied if your free bra is ordered by Mail Order.
Boob School Terms and Conditions
- We will endeavour to respond to your booking request with 24 hours of submission.
- We cannot guarantee the store/day/time chosen for an appointment will be available. The confirmation of the appointment will come via our customer services department.
- If the desired booking slot is not available, we will endeavour to find an alternative appointment which will suit the individual. However we cannot guarantee this will be possible in every circumstance.
- We will use the email address/phone number as provided within the booking form. It is the responsibility of the booking maker to ensure these details are correct.
- The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written consent of Bravissimo.
- By entering your email address, you will NOT be automatically signed up to receive marketing based emails. To sign up for marketing emails, please visit www.bravissimo.com and enter your email address or contact our customer service department.
Guildford Opening Prize Draw
- Only one entry per person.
- The prize draw is open to all peoples aged 18 or over except employees and the immediate families of Bravissimo Ltd. and anyone connected professionally with the promotion.
- You can unsubscribe at any time via www.bravissimo.com or by calling 01926 459859.
- Entries must be received by 31st December 2013.
- No responsibility will be accepted for any entries that are incomplete or illegible.
- The winner will be picked at random on 28th February 2014.
- The judge's decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize will be £200 of Bravissimo/Pepperberry vouchers. No cash alternatives will be offered for the prize.
- Winner notified by 17th March 2014.
- Winners name and locality will be available by sending an SAE to Bravissimo Marketing, Bravissimo Ltd, Imperial Court, Holly Walk, Leamington Spa, Warwickshire CV32 4YB.
- The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with one of equal or greater value if reasonably unforeseen circumstances arise.
- We reserve the right to randomly select an alternative winner if we don’t hear back from the original winner within 14 days of contact.
- The winners may be requested to take part in any publicity resulting from this prize draw.
- No purchase is necessary.