FINALLY a bra that is almost as good as Nina (but please bring Nina back!) for rounded and forward bust. It's a little wider than the Nina, but has the same excellent cup structure with properly elastic lace.
Please can we have a 28-band in this, this is an excellent shape for narrow backs.
- rounded, forward-pointing cups with close-together wires. Really good for close-together breasts - no wires digging in.
- band is slightly higher at the very front, an upward curve, which makes it dig in a lot less under the bust than a normal band.
- side sling to give more forward shape - great for narrow backs where a wider bra (like Satine) will push the cups under the arms.
- good structure to the cups (firmer than Millie) but very flexible lace that works really well with full and rounded bust
Not so good:
- no 28 band
- personally I don't like the decorative strapping, but I have scissors so I don't mind
- a little wider than the Nina, even more forward would be great
- the straps can't be tightened to full potential because of ring to fasten the decorative strapping