- We aim to despatch your order within 2 working days.
- You can expect delivery within 4 working days when selecting UK Standard Delivery.
- We will send your order by First Class Royal Mail.
- Royal Mail parcels are generally delivered with your normal post.
- If stock is not available at our Warehouse, but is at one of our shops, we will recall it from the shop and post it as soon as possible and this typically takes 4-7 days.
Please note that at busy times, it may take us a little longer to despatch items to you.
UK Standard Delivery - £3.95
UK Next Day Delivery - £6.95
Europe - £5.95
Rest of the World - £7.95
We will only charge you postage once per order, no matter how many parcels we send to you.
Orders must be placed by 4:30pm, Monday-Friday, to ensure next working day delivery.
- We will send your order using Royal Mail's StandardPlus service.
- You will be able to leave instructions if you would like your parcel left in a safe place.
- A signature on delivery is not required.
- We can only offer Next Day Delivery on items in stock at our warehouse. Some items maybe in stock but at one or more of our shops. If you place an order for one of these items, we will recall it from one of our shops and despatch it to you as soon as we possibly can by Royal Mail's First Class Service.
Next Day Delivery exceptions:
- Orders placed after 4:30pm - will arrive the second working day.
- Orders placed on a Saturday, Sunday or a Bank Holiday - will arrive the second working day.
- There are no deliveries on Bank Holidays.
- For more information on StandardPlus please visit the Royal Mail website.
*Delivery times and dates are subject to our service provider Royal Mail.
You can choose to have your order delivered FREE to one of our shops.
Choose your preferred store when you place your order.
- We will need your email address and contact telephone number so that we can contact you when your order has arrived at the store and is ready for you to collect.
- We would normally expect your parcel to be available for collection from your chosen store within 2-4 working days.
- Usual delivery times can be longer if the items you have ordered are located at another of our stores or we are waiting to receive them from a supplier.
- Once you've received an email from us to tell you your order is in store simply take your order number or confirmation email into the store to pick up your order.
- For directions and details of store opening hours can be found here at Our Stores.
- We will ask you to sign your receipt to confirm you have collected it.
- You can even send someone else to pick up your parcel. All we ask is that they have a copy of your email or the order number with them, and they will be asked to sign the receipt on your behalf.
- We'll be happy to hold your parcel for up to 10 days and we will send regular reminders to you by email so you don't forget to pop in and collect it.
- If you don't think you'll be able to get in to the store, or if you change your mind and want the parcel posted or cancelled you can call our Customer Services Team on 01926 459 859 and they will be happy to help. You can also email them at email@example.com.
- If you do change your mind and cancel your order we will process your refund within 48 hours but it may take up to 7 days to appear on your statement.
- If after 10 days you've still not had chance to collect your order, don't worry we will post it to you at the billing address we have registered for you just like a regular order. The parcel will be delivered using Royal Mail's First Class Service and this will cost £3.95.
- All international orders are sent by UK Royal Mail Air Mail service.
- Customers in Europe should add a further 5-10 working days and customers outside Europe should add a further 10-15 working days to the UK standard delivery dates.
- If you live outside the EU local customs or import duties may be charged when your parcel reaches your country. We have no control over these charges, so unfortunately cannot predict what they will be.