Bravissimo Limited ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Bravissimo Limited of Imperial Court, Holly Walk, Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, CV32 4YB .
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We will collect and process the following data about you:
• Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our site www.bravissimo.com (our site) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail, utilizing the live chat facility or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to any of our services, search for a product, place an order on our site, enter a competition, promotion or survey, join our reward scheme and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, delivery and billing address, e-mail address and phone number and financial and credit card information. You may also provide us with optional demographics such as your age range, height range and size for example as part of a product review, however you are not obliged to supply this information in order to shop with us.
• Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we will automatically collect the following information:
• technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
• information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
• Information we receive from other sources. This is information we receive about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We are working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
We use information held about you in the following ways:
• Information you give to us. We will use this information:
• to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
• to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about (including by way of our newsletters and magazine);
• to provide you with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer we will only contact you by electronic means if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data;
• to notify you about changes to our service;
• to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
• Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
• to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
• to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
• to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
• as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
• to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
• to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
• Information we receive from other sources. We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with selected third parties including:
• business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you. This may include to facilitate the delivery of a prize should you enter one of our competitions;
• advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. ;
• analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site, such as Google Universal Analytics.
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
• In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
• If Bravissimo Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us is encrypted and sent across a secure connection. The encryption technique we use is standard for e-commerce and is certified by GlobalSign, one of the largest well respected certification authorities. GlobalSign Certificates are trusted by all popular browsers, operating systems and mobile devices. We also has an Extended Certificate which means that the certificate also confirms who the site is run by as well as the security. Therefore any information you send us cannot be read by anyone other than our team.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We use a process known as "tokenisation" when we take payments. This means that the credit card details you enter are securely transmitted straight to our payment provider and we never see or store them in full. Instead, we receive a "token" consisting of your card number with half the digits randomised, along with less critical data such as the card type and expiry date. We are then able to use this token to charge and refund your card via our payment processor, whilst still being able to show you meaningful information to identify which card you used.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by changing your preferences in the ‘Account’ section of our site, clicking the relevant unsubscribe link within our emails or contacting us at email@example.com. Please note that if you decide to opt-out from receiving marketing emails from us, the process can take between 48 hours to 7 working days to be removed from our email list.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Most of the personal information we hold about you is visible within the My Account section of our site where you are able to make changes at any time. If there is any information that you are unable to change, or you wish to know more about the data that we hold about you, you can contact our Customer Services team and discuss this with us.
Please note that an access request under the Act may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with the details of the information we hold about you.