Effective Date: 7th September 2017
Bravissimo Incorporation ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We will collect and process the following data about you:
• Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our site www.bravissimo.com (our site) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail, utilizing the live chat facility or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to any of our services, search for a product, place an order on our site, enter a competition, promotion or survey, join our reward scheme and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, delivery and billing address, e-mail address and phone number and financial and credit card information. You may also provide us with optional demographics such as your age range, height range and size for example as part of a product review, however you are not obliged to supply this information in order to shop with us.
• Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we will automatically collect the following information:
• technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
• information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
• Information we receive from other sources. This is information we receive about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We are working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them. We may combine this information with other information, including information you provide and information we have collected, as described above, including information we may obtain from affiliates.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION
We may use information held about you in the following ways:
• to carry out our obligations arising from any purchases you make or any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
• to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer (including by way of our newsletters and magazine/catalog);
• to provide you with information about goods or services we feel may interest you.
• to notify you about changes to our service;
• to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
• to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
• to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
• to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
• as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
• to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
• to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
• Information we receive from other sources. We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
We may share your personal information with selected third parties including:
• Any parent, subsidiary or affiliate company;
• Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you. This may include to facilitate the delivery of a prize should you enter one of our competitions;
• Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others;
• Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our site, such as Google Universal Analytics.
• From time to time we may share or rent our mailing lists with selected third parties whose products may be of interest to you. If you would not like your information to be provided to these third parties you may email us at email@example.com.
• In the event that we offer to sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
• If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
STORAGE AND SAFEGUARDING OF INFORMATION
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination within or outside the European Economic Area ("EEA") or United States. It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA or United States who work for us or for one of our suppliers. This includes staff engaged in, among other things, the fulfilment of your order, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
We take reasonable and appropriate steps to safeguard the security of your personal information and prevent unauthorized access and disclosure. Please note that when you communicate with us via email or chat, these communications may not be encrypted.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
YOUR CHOICES REGARDING OUR USE AND SHARING OF INFORMATION
You may correct personal information you have provided to us by logging into your account and updating your information.
If you have elected to receive commercial emails from us, you may choose to stop receiving those emails at any time by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the email. Your opt-out request will be honored within 10 business days.
If you would not like your information to be shared with third parties for their direct marketing purposes, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to opt out of this sharing.
YOUR CHOICES REGARDING BEHAVIORAL ADVERTISING
Some web browsers have “do not track” features that allow you to tell a website not to track you. Our website does not respond to such signals. However, many of our marketing partners are members of the Network Advertising Initiative, or the Digital Advertising Alliance, and have agreed to honor consumers' opt-out preferences submitted through those organizations' websites. To learn more about your choices regarding this type of data collection or to opt-out of interest-based advertising by members of the NAI or the DAA, please visit the choices websites of the NAI [https://www.aboutads.info/choices] or the DAA [https://www.aboutads.info/choices]. You also may locate Google Analytics' currently available opt-outs for the web here: [https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/]. You can find more information about how to opt-out of Adobe Analytics here: [http://www.adobe.com/privacy/opt-out.html].
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
This website is not intended for use by individuals under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect information from individuals under the age of 13.