• We’ll spend more time chatting with you to understand what you’re looking for. We’ll ask you questions so we can find out how your current bra is fitting and what styles you like so we can help you find something that makes you feel confident and amazing!
• We’ll keep at a safe distance. Our bra fitters have all been trained to give contact-free bra fittings, so we can keep at a safe distance. There are floor markings to ensure you and your bra fitter stay socially distanced, too.
• We will guide you through how to adjust your bra yourself, so you can make sure it’s fitting you well (sometimes a scoop, wiggle and jiggle makes all the difference to help you find a great fit for you!).
• We will hold back items that have been tried on or returned until they are safe for others to try on. If we don’t have the size and style you are looking for, we can order your item in store for it to be delivered to you at home free of charge.
• We will have fewer fitting rooms open and less people in the fitting and waiting areas, so we can ensure they are regularly and thoroughly cleaned for your safety. There will also be less people allowed in the fitting and waiting areas at any one time.
• It is a requirement that all customers and staff wear a mask at all times while in store. We have disposable face masks available for you, if you require one please just ask.
We’re still here to help so if you need anything at all, please do ask one of us and we hope you leave feeling supported and uplifted in every way!