Whether you've taken advice from one of our bra fitters or you've ordered your usual bra size, it's important that you feel your purchase is comfortable and supportive. If once you've worn your bra, you feel it's too uncomfortable, or you are unhappy with it for any reason then we recommend you stop wearing it and contact us so that we can give some further fitting advice or suggest an alternative style.
Click here for more FAQs regarding returns and exchanges.
We hope that you will be pleased with your order but, if you are not, we are happy to refund or exchange items. All we ask is that you return them to us unworn, with all the original labels, within 28 days please.
Spanx - We are unable to offer an exchange or refund unless the packaging remains unopened and undamaged, unless faulty. This is due to health and hygiene reasons and the nature of the product. This policy does not affect your statutory rights relating to faulty or misdescribed goods. We want you to be happy with your purchases so if in doubt please contact our Customer Service team on 01926 459 859.
Briefs and Swimwear - We are more than happy for you to try on any briefs or swimwear to see how they fit and look however we do ask that you please try these items on over your own underwear in the interests of both health and hygiene. If you need to return them for any reason we are able to accept them as long as they are unworn and still have the tags on. This policy does not affect your statutory rights relating to faulty or misdescribed goods. We always want you to be happy with your purchases so if in doubt please contact our Customer Service team on 01926 459 859 for more information.
We offer FREE returns within the UK
- Use the freepost label included in your order, or print a freepost label. Alternatively, you can return your items in one of our shops. If you are looking to exchange any items no further postage and packaging charges will be incurred.
- Bravissimo will insure your parcel if you obtain a free proof of postage certificate from the Post Office (UK customers only).
- If you are returning all items you have ordered, we will also refund your standard postage and packaging costs in accordance with the Consumer Contract Regulations, as long as you let us know. This can be by calling us on 01926 459 859, emailing us at email@example.com or by completing this cancellation form, within 14 days of receiving your order to let us know. You will still have 28 days to return your order to us in this case.
Exchange your order
- If you would like to exchange any of the items you have ordered there are no further postage and packaging charges to pay.
- This can be done in store, by email, using our Live Chat service or by calling 01926 459 859.
- We'll ask you to confirm the delivery address for the exchange order, and then we'll hold the stock for you until your returned parcel has been received and processed.
When returning goods from overseas please mark your package as clearly as possible RETURNED GOODS, not forgetting to pay your return postage.
- The address your parcel needs to be returned to is: Bravissimo, Unit 7-8 Spa Park, Juno Drive, Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, CV31 3AJ, United Kingdom.
- Please ensure that all parcels are securely sealed and are only returned on a standard airmail service and always obtain a certificate or receipt of posting.
- Please note that we are unable to accept parcels that have been returned to us via a courier service, insured postal service or any other service that requires a signature upon receipt.